Friday, 30 January 2015

Scale Project

The project before my last was known as the "Scale Project", were I had to do a 1/8th scale of an environment. Because the images that have previously been given weren't around the university anymore to measure, I had to find a space that I wanted to do so I took a photo of items on a shelf in my room.  So here is the process I took to get to my final model......

Research into the items once I had the photos.

To work out the scale I had to take the measurements and divide them by 8 to get them accurate.

Here are sheets listing my process of my build.

I will be Posting the pictures of my Final made set along side the original image next post!!!! stay tuned!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment